Hochschule Harz would be very happy welcoming you in Wernigerode this summer as a participant of the 14th International Summer School!
General entry requirements:
- Applicants have to be enrolled at any university worldwide at the time of the International Summer School
- Applicants need to have a sufficient proficiency of the English language (written and spoken)
- Applicants need to be over 18 at the time of the International Summer School
Application deadline: March, 31st 2013.
Application form (pdf)
How to apply:
- Print out the filled in Application Form
- Inform your International Office
- Send it to HS Harz via postal mail, latest by March 31st, 2013
- Acceptance of Application latest by April 15th, 2013
- Payment of fee and weekend trips latest by May 3rd, 2013
Due to a very high number of participants during the last years, in 2013 Hochschule Harz has to select students. Applicants have no automatic right to participate. You will be informed about the acceptance until April 15th 2013.
Mrs. Gesine Legler
Coordinator International Summer School
Hochschule Harz - University of Applied Sciences
Phone: 0049 3943 659 152
Fax: 0049 3943 659 155